RECRUITING – Building Surveyor
DMP Chartered Building Surveyors is an ambitious and forward thinking business offering building surveying, design, architectural and professional services to a wide range of commercial clients and individuals across London and South East. We are excited to be recruiting for a Building Surveyor to join our team based in Tunbridge Wells.
Undertake Building Surveying functions on site and within the office including but not to limited to:
- Building Home Buyers/Condition Surveys
- Acquisition Surveys
- Dilapidation Inspections
- Measured building surveys
- Photographic/condition schedules
- Planning applications
- Deliver the principles of quality and health & safety
- Prepare building regulation notes
- Have an understanding of Auto CAD software
- Maintain and promote DMP company standards and values
- Building Surveying or a similar degree
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and professionalism.
- Must be a car owner – full UK Driving Licence will be required.
- Good time management.
- Have mathematical ability and an understanding of the need for accuracy in all work.
- Have an obvious ability to communicate.
- Display sound technical surveying knowledge demonstrating growing experience and ability.
- Present a professional manner and outlook.
- Be IT literate –A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software packages including Auto CAD and Sketch-up.
- An obvious ability to communicate
- Professional manner and smart appearance
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiator
- Commercially aware
- Builder of strong working relationships
- Self motivated
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Results orientated
- Confident speaker
- Clean driving licence
- Good report and letter writing skills
- Innovative and proactive
Find out more and apply now by emailing your CV to email@example.com
DMP employ extraordinary people, are you?