Quality Policy Statement
Company Design, Management & Professional Services LLP, trading as DMP was established in 2013 to provide Building Surveying, Project Management and Architectural Services to the construction industry. We are based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Quality is important to our business because we value our Clients. We strive to provide our Clients with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continued improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total Client satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer feedback procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- committed to delivering standards and guidance for (RICS) The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- committed to delivering standard for ISO9001 and complying with other applicable legislation requirements
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in an Office Manual which is made available to all employees.
This policy statement can be found on the Company Website.
Although the Managing Partner has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
28th September 2021