Hey, We’re Recruiting an Assistant Building Surveyor. Apply Now!
We are excited to announce that we’re recruiting an Assistant Building Surveyor to join our team in Tunbridge Wells.
- Assist our surveyors on site and within the office undertaking a full range of tasks;
- Site Inspections
- Measured building surveys,
- Photographic schedules
- Lease plans
- Planning applications
- Deliver the principles of quality, health & safety within the project management environment.
- Prepare planning and building regulation drawings
- Prepare construction / detailed drawings
- Feasibility study
- as-built / identification drawings
- Have an understanding of Auto CAD software
- Maintain and promote DMP company standards and values.
- Education which reflects the construction industry and role, degree level.
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and professionalism.
- Must be a car owner – full UK Driving Licence will be required.
- Good time management.
- Have mathematical ability and an understanding of the need for accuracy in all work.
- Have an obvious ability to communicate.
- Display sound technical building surveying knowledge demonstrating growing experience and ability.
- Present a professional manner and outlook.
- Be IT literate –A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software packages including Auto CAD.
- Looking to complete or already working towards MRICS Chartership
We are looking forward to hearing from you to discuss your experience and why you’re perfect for the role.
Salary dependent on skills and experience. Contact us for more information.
Apply now: email@example.com