DMP Proudly Sign New 10 Year Lease to Stay in Tunbridge Wells
Demonstrating our commitment to Tunbridge Wells and the extraordinary network of businesses within the town, DMP has proudly signed a new 10 year lease.
DMPs Head Office has been based in Tunbridge Wells since 1995. This long relationship with the town has enabled DMP to forged some lasting business partnerships, network strategically across the county and further afield.
Tunbridge Wells Borough Council created The Five Year Plan (2017-2022). This strategic plan links directly to local businesses and the wider community. Making Tunbridge Wells a key destination for businesses.
- Encourage future growth and investment by marketing opportunities that the Borough provides.
- Continue to develop business space to encourage business start-ups.
- Continue to progress development of the Local Plan and support local parish and town councils to develop their own neighbourhood plans to reflect new levels of growth within the Borough.
- Work with local developers to secure suitable development schemes for further housing development and associated community infrastructure in our allocated sites within the Borough.
- Make the best use of land and property assets for the benefit of residents
Furthermore, to continue our investment, we have recently upgraded all our ICT , including new PC’s, software and server, new plotter and printing equipment.
Contact us to discuss how we can best serve you and your project or building portfolio needs.
Furthermore, to find out more about how we think, read our case studies