DMP Acting as
Principal Designer Role in
Bromley High Street
Our team were on site in Bromley undertaking monthly inspections. Acting as Architectural Consultants and Principal Designer for our client.
During the inspection providing specialist advice to our client. In particular, on detailing and layout with a view to maximise value. For example; relocating recently installed staircase to maximise space in proposed top floor flat conversion and adding en-suite to second bedroom.
DMP have in excess of 30 years experience advising builders, developers and investment/pension portfolio clients in order to ensure new build or conversion residential schemes meet minimum room standards, but most of all enhanced layouts/accommodation across a variety of building uses enabling our clients to maximise their investment.
Importantly our role would include;
- Plan, manage and co-ordinate Health & Safety in pre-construction phase
- Assist our Client in identifying, obtaining and collating the pre-construction information
- Provide relevant pre-construction information to contractors and those needed to carry out duties
- Work with other designers and co-ordinate work with everyone involved in the pre-construction phase
- Close co-operation with our Client and liaise with principle contractor
If you require any help or advice at any stage of your commercial or residential project, contact us and we can talk you thought it.