Company Complaint & Feedback Handling Procedure
We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it.
A person has been appointed in this office to deal with complaints, and you should not hesitate to contact the relevant person. Details are set out below: –
Mr John Whitlock
Design, Management & Professional Services LLP t/a DMP
79 High Street
Telephone No: 01892 534455
- Where your complaint is initially made orally, we would ask you to write with a summary of your complaint to Mr John Whitlock.
- Once we have received your written summary of complaint, we will contact you in writing within seven days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this.
- We will undertake a full investigation within twenty one days of receipt of your written summary; Mr John Whitlock will write to you, in order to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint an independent person will be nominated to conduct a separate review of your complaint and contact you within twenty one days to inform you of the conclusion of this review.
- If you remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaints, then we will attempt to resolve this promptly through negotiations, and otherwise agree to enter into mediation with you in accordance with Ombudsman Services: Property.
NB If your complaint is of a business nature we agree to enter into mediation with you in accordance with Arbitration / Neutral Evaluation Procedures for Surveying Disputes (commonly known as the Surveyors Arbitration Scheme) operated by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, 24 Angel Gate, City Road, London EC1V 2RS from whom details of the Scheme may be obtained.
20th September 2021