A Mammoth Residential
Measured Survey in Gillingham
Instructed on behalf of private life style client, DMP to undertook a Measured Survey of an 11 bedroom detached property based in Gillingham, in order to provide the client with accurate floor plans and elevations which could be utilised for any further works in the future.
During the survey, the surveyors were able to precisely capture the internal and external dimensions of the existing elements of the property whilst utilising aerial drone photography to provide an alternative perspective to highlight the sign of alteration and conversion to the original building.
Utilising the information gathered on site, our in-house Architectural Technicians are able to use this information to develop precise and accurate plans, elevations and sections before the deadline which exceeded the clients expectations.
We offer Building Services for many purposes:
- Pre-acquisition: either the purchase of a house (perhaps the most expensive investment you will make) or the lease of a commercial property; this used to be known as a structural survey
- Repairs and maintenance: the preparation of a maintenance schedule
- Defect investigation and analysis
- Feasibility reports
- Services under the Party Wall etc. Act 1996
- Extensions and alterations
- Building refurbishment
- Schedules of condition
DMP has grown on the basis of repeat business. We believe in establishing strong relationships with our clients which develop into partnerships for the future.
Contact our team to discuss which professional service best suits your needs and to obtain a quote
Furthermore, to learn more about how we think read our interesting news and case studies