RICS Publish General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Guidelines for Industry
RICS publish useful GDPR guidelines for different areas of the Industry
The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) have recently published useful guidelines for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Following the new policies that were laid out in May of this year, every company has had to get in touch with their valued customers to confirm they are still happy to receive content.
Furthermore these policies were set out across the EU to ensure companies were adhering to updated Data Protection Law regulations.
Included in the new GDPR:
- Required consent from subjects for data processing
- Anonymous data collection to protect privacy
- Data breach notifications
- Safe handling and transferring of data
- Data Protection Officer(s) appointed for selected companies
Coupled with this DMP shall be circulating an email to all our valued contacts to adhere to the new Data Protection regulations.
We hope we shall still have the pleasure of your custom!
Not yet a contact? Get in touch through our Contact Page.