John Whitlock attends Certified GDPR Training Course
With the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) coming into force from 25th May 2018, DMP has ensured our compliance preparations are well underway.
John Whitlock successfully completed a comprehensive full day training in London hosted by BSI (the same training organsiation that is supporting DMP through the ISO9001 accreditation).
The new EU reform regulations aims to;
- Reinforce the rights of the individual - Privacy by design and by default
- Strengthen the EU internal market through new, clear and robust rules for the free movement of data
- Ensure consistent enforcement of these rules
- Set global data protection standards
- Safeguard a golden standard for data protection across all industries
This interesting and knowledgeable course has enabled DMP to ensure we are positioned in readiness for these significant changes.