We are Recruiting an AutoCAD Technician Architectural... Apply now!
Due to expansion we are excited to be recruiting for a Architectural Auto CAD Technician to join our team based in Royal Tunbridge Wells.
DMP Chartered Surveyors is a ambitious and forward thinking business offering building surveying, design, architectural and professional services to a wide range of commercial clients across London and South East.
When applying it would be useful to include examples of previous work with CV
DMP is a equal opportunities employer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting the architects and Building Surveyors in providing detailed drawings.
- Prepare planning and building reg drawings
- Prepare construction / detailed drawings
- Feasibility study
- as-built / identification drawings
Qualifications and Skills
- Will be highly proficient in CAD
- Knowledge of Sketchup and advantage
- Have a proven track record of delivering complex technical packages
- Have sound knowledge of UK construction law and regulations
- Good time management.
- Have mathematical ability and an understanding of the need for accuracy in all work.
- Have an obvious ability to communicate.
- Present a professional manner and outlook.
- Be IT literate –A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An obvious ability to communicate.
- Professional manner and smart appearance
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Builder of strong working relationships
- Self motivated
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Results orientated
- Innovative and proactive
In return we will provide:
- A small friendly office
- Birthday's off
- Away days
- Nice location
- Discount through the Chamber of Commerce
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £27,000.00 /year
- Royal Tunbridge Wells TN1
- Autocad: 1 year
To apply please email Mike O'Rourke at Mike.ORourke@dmp-llp.co.uk or you can apply here.