Part-Time Freelance AutoCAD Technician Needed
£25 an hour - Part-time
DMP Chartered Surveyors is a ambitious and forward thinking business offering building surveying, design, architectural and professional services to a wide range of commercial clients across London and South East. We are excited to be recruiting for a Freelance AutoCAD Technician to join our team based in Tunbridge Wells.
- Suppotring the architects and Building Surveyors in providing detailed drawings.
- Prepare planning and building reg drawings
- Prepare construction / detailed drawings
- Feasibility study
- as-built / identification drawings
- Will be highly proficient in CAD
- Knowlege of Sketchup and advantage
- Have a proven track record of delivering complex technical packages
- Have sound knowledge of UK construction law and regulations
- Good time management.
- Have mathematical ability and an understanding of the need for accuracy in all work.
- Have an obvious ability to communicate.
- Present a professional manner and outlook.
- Be IT literate –A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An obvious ability to communicate.
- Professional manner and smart appearance
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Builder of strong working relationships
- Self motivated
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Results orientated
- Innovative and proactive
When applying it would be useful to include examples of previous work with CV
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £25.00 /hour
- Royal Tunbridge Wells TN1
Autocad: 2 years